WWE VS UFC

Here are two very interesting sports.
The sports will be WWE and UFC.  If you do not know what WWE is, it is Worldwide Wrestling Entertainment. UFC stands for the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Why I chose these two is because I love sports with fighting and entertainment. I will explain what my favorite of these two sports is…

Why I like wrestling. I like wrestling mostly because it is entertaining. Why is it interesting? It’s interesting because it’s entertaining, for people like me they hit each other so I just like watching the fights that are going on. Sometimes when I am bored I like watching some wrestling matches. I also like wrestling because my friends Nevil Online, Kevin Online like wrestling and that is the main reason I like wrestling. By the way wrestling is staged and fake but still kind of cool.

ufcUFC now here is a very interesting sport. I love UFC. Why do I love UFC? I love UFC because in every match you can tell it is real. There are so many strikes that lead to a fighter bleeding in every match. I love UFC way more than wrestling. Ever since I was little I have been following UFC. Back before my favorite Ultimate Fighter retired of injuries, my favorite UFC fighter was GSP- George Saint Pierre. George St Pierre is back when he was fighting was the best fighter. He got bullied when he was young so he became a fighter.

The winner between the two sports is UFC, ding ding ding. For me UFC is better. I also like wrestling but UFC wins this match up.

Image source for UFC:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiP p_Xd7NTLAhXIWz4KHZddA4cQjB0IBg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beyondhe.com.au%2Fbrands%2Fufc&bvm=bv.117218890,d.cWw&psig=AFQjCNGXZchQYNP_qEPN77Omv7H5f1Wr0Q&ust=1458755185068473

This post was inspired by:  Mrs. Mackrell | AUS

3 thoughts on “WWE VS UFC

1. Greetings Hank.
    I’m not a fan of either wrestling or fighting, but I liked your post. If I had to choose between them I think I’d prefer wrestling. Partly because I think it takes more skill to pin down your opponent than it does to hit them. What do you think?
    Thanks for explaining what the abbreviations meant and leaving links to the images.
    Dinah

2. Hank, I’d have to say that, like Dinah, I’m not really a fan of either, but I do remember watching wrestling quite a lot on tv as a kid. I liked the way you explained how one is entertainment, whilst the other is very real. I’m originally from Manchester in the UK, so I spent a lot of time in my youth and into adulthood going to watch Manchester United play soccer (or football as we call it). Just like you, it was something that connected me to my friends and perhaps that was why it was important to me rather than just being a fan of the club. Now in Australia I watch Australian Rules Football and follow the Fremantle Dockers. They got close to the championship over the last few years, but this season just started and they had a disastrous game – I’m still in shock! This was a great post.

3. Hi Hank! Im Juan Online, like Chris and Dinah I never really watch that stuff. I never really watched wrestling because I dont like fighting. I find it weird that people hurt other people for a living, anyway thats my opinion, great post!
    -jUAN